What does your tax-deductible donation support? We’re so happy you asked!
- $25 helps provide literary prizes for story trivia at the live shows in support of local authors and independent bookstores.
- $50 goes toward administrative fees, such as our Field membership and hosting costs for our website and podcast.
- $100 supports the storytellers who commit hours of their time to two story development meetings and a theatrical rehearsal prior to the live show.
- $300 secures experienced story coaches and directors who support our storytellers from page to stage.
- $500 enables us to provide a professional live stream of the event to broadcast this unique event to an even larger audience. See what this looks like in the video below!
What separates our series is the collaborative time put into each show. This extensive workshop process is a blessing, but the time commitment can also be a challenge for participants and the creative team.
Therefore, as we strive toward a new decade of No, YOU Tell It!, we are dedicated to compensating all of the artists involved. Any size donation is greatly appreciated and goes straight to the artists.
Thank you for being a part of 10 wonderful years! Here’s to 10 more!!