We had a great show this week at QED: A Place to Show & Tell. Good news… There is still room to join us for our next one!
Sundays in March starting 3/1 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM, plus a workshop showcase on the Q.E.D. stage on Tue, March 24th at 7 PM.
The workshop features:
- Freewriting exercises to kick-start your first draft.
- Two workshop sessions to refine your true-life tale.
- An individual rehearsal with a NYTI director to work on performing your partner’s story.
- A workshop showcase that is open to the public.
- A bonus post-show session to reflect on the impact of hearing your story performed, learn additional tools for revision, and receive tips on how to publish your polished personal essay.
Space is limited so click here to register. Questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.